The Boston Globe cited CCLF as part of a "Perfect Day in Harwich," a series of must-sees on the Cape. Read article here.
AAA Northeast cited CCLF as one of their "Top 10 Things We Love in Cape Cod, Mass".
Last year, CCLF was a proud participant of Martha Stewart American Made. See submission video or read the entry.
Since the CCLF's opening 20 years ago, photographers, writers, journalists, and more have been inspired by the beauty of the Farm, resulting in broad press coverage, from local TV news to magazine features to books by local authors. Check out recent publications below.
Magazines, Articles, Blogs, and Television
- AAA Northeast's "Top Ten Things We Love in Cape Cod, Mass."
- Featured in the Boston Globe, "15 Perfect Summer Days," August 2016.
- A close family friend (and former shop employee), Liz, was married at the Farm in 2013. Her nuptials were featured on the Style Me Pretty blog.
- Featured in the June 2013 issue of Cape Cod View.
- Profiled in the Boston Globe travel section in 2007 as well as the Cape Cod Times.
- Featured in Cape Cod Life Magazine in June 2006.
- Featured in Prime Time fall of 2005.
- Featured on My Destination Cape Cod.
- Featured on Rebecca's Garden.
- Featured cover story on the June 2000 edition of Cape Cod Life Magazine.
- Visit Channel 7 (WHDH-TV) for the story on the Cape Cod Lavender Farm featured on the July 26, 2001 edition of On Assignment.
- TripAdvisor - See Attractions Page